Bank of Cyprus has been offering European financing products since 2010.
In collaboration with the European Investment Bank (EIB), the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the Republic of Cyprus and the European Investment Fund (an EIB Group member), Bank of Cyprus manages Business Loans on favourable terms, aimed at supporting Businesses and the self-employed in strengthening, expanding and growing their business.
Bank of Cyprus has managed and/or manages the following European financing products:
1. JEREMIE FRSP, a co-financing product (2010-2012), €20,000,000 – Absorbed
2. JEREMIE FLPG (2011-2013), €5,000,000 – Absorbed
3. JEREMIE FRSP, a co-financing product (2013-2015) (€16,000,000) - Absorbed
4 Trade Finance Facility with the ΕΙΒ (2013-2016) – Available until August 31, 2016 or until the fund is exhausted
5. EIB Development Loans (2014-2018) (€200,000,000) - Available until January 2018 or until the fund is exhausted
6. Cyprus Entrepreneurship Fund (CYPEF) (2015-2017) (€60,000,000) - Available until February 2017 or until the fund is exhausted