Solutions for everyone and Credit Facilities for every need
Do you need a flexible form of financing for your company’s working capital? Do you wish to invest or buy fixed assets for your business? Is it time for you to buy, expand or even renovate your business premises?
We make sure you can realize your growth plans by offering smart solutions that meet both your company’s needs and ability to repay.
- Current account: A financing limit that provides daily liquidity and working capital for your business.
- Factoring services: An alternative form of financing the working capital and administration and insurance of your trade receivables. We offer limits for domestic factoring, confidential invoice discounting and discounting of post-dated cheques, and import and export factoring.
- Fixed-term loans: Business loans that help develop your business -loans for the acquisition, extension, and renovation of your business premises; for the purchase of other fixed assets; and for investment with flexible terms and conditions when it comes to interest rate and repayment. Everything is tailored to your business plan and designed according to your cash flow forecasts.
- European funding programs: Loans and other facilities with favorable terms to support, expand and grow your business. The Bank of Cyprus cooperates with the European Investment Bank (EIB), the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the Republic of Cyprus and the European Investment Fund (member of the EIB Group).
- Asset finance: Stock finance limits or hire purchase loans as a fast, economical and efficient way of financing needs in machinery, equipment and new or used vehicles.
- Trade facilities: Trade facilitation limits such as letters of credit (import-export) and letters of guarantee, in conjunction with currency management services depending on the needs of each business.
For more information, please contact your personal Relationship officer at the SME Banking Centre serving you.
The Bank reserves the right to reject any application at its sole discretion and withdraw any scheme at any time. The interest rate and loan installment may be modified by the creditor from time to time.
You run the risk of losing your real estate assets if you fail to keep up mortgage instalments or instalments on any other loan secured by a mortgage on your property.