Comprehensive services offering
Services offered through Bank of Cyprus
- Private Banking: A full range of banking, credit and investment (execution, advisory, discretionary) services to high net-worth individuals and their families, both Cypriot and non-Cypriot.
- Institutional Wealth Management: Investment services to institutional clients such as provident/pension funds, insurance companies, governmental organisations, financial institutions/banks and other asset managers and UCITS/AIF managers.
- Custody: Global custody services to the Bank’s clients (including private individuals and institutional clients) and depositary services to third-party funds (i.e., oversight duties, cash monitoring and safekeeping).
- Treasury Sales: Fixed Income, Currencies & Commodities, Risk Solutions and Structured Products for corporations, private individuals and other institutional clients.
Services offered through BOC Asset Management Ltd (BOCAM) (license number MC UCITS 5/78/2012), regulated by CySEC and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Cyprus Group.
- Asset Management:Investment services (advisory & discretionary), for institutional, high net-worth individuals, retail clients and other asset managers.
- Management, administration and safekeeping of UCITS funds.
- Management of Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs).
- Fund Hosting Services.
BOC Asset Management Ltd (BOCAM) is a UCITS management company. BOCAM is the first Asset Management Company in Cyprus supported by a Banking Institution.
Services offered through The Cyprus Investment & Securities Corporation (CISCO), a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF - license no. 003/03), regulated by CySEC and is wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Cyprus.
- Investment Banking: Specialized unit providing Capital Markets, Project Financing, Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), and fund structuring and licensing solutions to corporations, organisations and fund managers.
- Brokerage: Offering retail and institutional clients with local and global brokerage services for exchange traded products (locally through direct market access to the Cyprus Stock Exchange and Athens Stock Exchange and internationally via global-trading platforms).