The antamivi Scheme rewards your every card transactions with loyalty points in more than 600 outlets all over Cyprus. You may redeem these points during purchases at participating businesses.
How does the Scheme works?
- You will be automatically enrolled in the antamivi Scheme as all Bank of Cyprus Cards participate in this (with the exception of cards issued to minors and cards connected to foreign accounts).
- Points are accumulated automatically. Every time you carry out a transaction with your cards at participating businesses the corresponding number of points is added to your personal scheme account.
- Every 100 points you collect in your scheme account equal to €1 reward.
- You can redeem your points only if your total accumulated points exceed 500.
- All you have to do is to decide when, where and whether you would like partial or total redemption.
- Note that Secondary Cardholders and Business Cardholders collect points in the Primary Cardholder’s and Business scheme account, respectively.The primary cardholder and the business account owner can give them though redemption rights to redeem the points from their own scheme account through the attached form by pressing here.