Keep your cards secure
Your cards enclose your personal data. Keep them safe at all times!
For your own financial security and peace of mind
- Unless otherwise required, it is recommended to avoid disclosing your entire card number when performing card-not-present transactions (remote transactions) over phone conversations or via electronic messages.
- always keep your card in your wallet from the moment you’ve received and signed it.
- create your own Personal Identification Number (PIN) and never disclose it to anyone.
- make sure your card is returned to you after each transaction.
- if your card has expired and you haven’t received a new one contact your branch or call 800 00 800 (+357 22 128000 international calls).
- if your address has changed or if it is incorrect, please contact your branch immediately.
In case your card is lost or stolen at home or abroad, please inform us as soon as possible, by contacting:
- 800 00 800
- +357 22 128000 if you are calling from abroad
JCC Payment Systems Ltd – 24-hour service
- Tel: 22 868100, if you are calling from abroad +357 22 868100
- Fax: 22 868591, from abroad +357 22 868591
- 800 00 800
- Calling from Abroad + 357-22128000
- Service hours
- Monday to Friday, 07:45 until 20:00
- Saturday and Sunday, 08:30 until 20:00