The Notice Account allows you to make withdrawals (partial or even for the full balance), free of charge, after giving prior notice before the predetermined time (8, 35, 90 or 180 days) as per your choice.
- Ability to withdraw part of, or even your full balance, free of charge
- Your monthly salary can be automatically credited to the account
- Automatic debit for loan instalment payments, insurance premiums, payment of utilities, subscriptions, on 8 days notice accounts.
- Ease of access to your account using digital channels.
- Unlimited withdrawals by giving prior notice (8, 35, 90 or 180 days) as per your choice, e.g. if you have a 35-day notice account and will need a certain amount in the future, inform the branch 35 days in advance. After 35 days have elapsed, you can withdraw at no cost.
- Attractive interest rate according to the notice period
- No expiration date.
Find out about the interest rate and compare it with other deposit options here.
Find out the new interest rates for Notice Accounts that will be in effect as from 18/7/2018 here