Alerts - Device Management - Device Listing
Option through which you can view your personal contact details (email/mobile number) maintained in the Bank’s system, the status of each Device (Activated/ Deactivated) and the Silent Zone duration (if defined). Option to change these data.
- The Devices with flag “System”, can be changes/deleted only at your Bank Branch
- The Preferred Language, applies for all the alerts
- The Silent Zone, applies for each Device separately
- The Silent Zone applies for all the alerts
- In case a Device is Inactive, no messages will be sent
- With the Activation of a Device, the sending of messages will commence
- Alerts sent to a Device that is being deleted, will not be sent
- In case the Device is an email, make sure that the message is not saved in the Junk/Spam folder of your email account
- Preferred Language: Select whether you would like to receive the Alerts in Greek, English or Russian and then click on Change
- Delete: Click to delete a device(email/mobile phone)
- Modify: Click to modify the device name or to enable/disable/change the Silent Zone
- Verify: Click to verify the selected email address /mobile phone.
- Mobile - You will receive a Verification Code via sms, which you have to enter in the relevant field
- Email - You will an email which will contain a link. Click on the link to complete the verification procedure.
- Verification Code: In case the verification process failed or you have not received an sms/email, you can request for a new Verification Code to be sent to the device
- Activate/Deactivate: Click to the corresponding options to activate/deactivate temporarily a Device