Bill Payments - Utility Bills
Option through which you can settle utility bills.
- Acceptance of payment is subject to the rules and regulations of each Utility Authority / Organisation
- Certain Utility Authorities accept payments until 17:30 of the due date
- Payments are processed within two working days
- You can create templates of bill payments for future use. Click here to see more information about the use of templates
- Account: Select accordingly
- Authority/Organisation: Select accordingly
- Execution Date: Click on the calendar to select the date on which you wish the transaction to be executed. You can select any date (current or future) up to 6 months in the future. In case you select a holiday/weekend, the transaction will be executed on the next business day and the transaction’s status till its execution, will be Pending (Future Execution)
- Additional fields are displayed, depending on your selection. Enter the necessary information, as these are displayed on the bill. For more information regarding the details that should be entered for each authority / organisation, see the Utility Bills Samples. Partial payment of the bill is not permitted
- AddPayment: Click to enter another payment for the same authority / organisation
- RemovePayment: Click on the payment you wish to remove and press the Remove Payment button
- Submit: Click to submit the transaction
- Confirm: Click to confirm the transaction
- Transaction Number: The system returns a message at the top of the page, with the transaction status. Click on the transaction number to view the specific transaction details.