Digipass Management - Apply for New
Οption through which you can proceed with a purchase of a new Digipass type. The function is available only if you already have a Digipass assigned to your current subscription. Your maximum daily limits for transactions will not change if you apply for a new Digipass through Internet / Mobile Banking (the ones that were signed in your latest manual application will apply).
We recommend that you read each digipass type's characteristics carefully before selecting which type to buy, as their usage is not identical.
If you already own one or more Digipass types, which are assigned for use to any of your other subscriptions, you do not need to purchase a new Digipass. You may assign any of these Digipasses for use to your current subscription, too, through option ‘Activate / Switch Usage’.
- Transaction is available to both retail and business subscriber who already have an activate Digipass on theri subscription and can submt money transactions.
- In case the account selected to be debited with the digipass cost operates with multiple signatures, the process will be completed only once all the subscribers with approver role sign the transaction.
- The new digipass types available for purchase, are:
- SMS Digipass
- Digipass APP
- The purchase of a new Digipass does not change your existing access.
- After the purchase of an SMS Digipass, you may proceed with option Activate / Switch Usage if you wish to use it instead of your current Digipass. (if the purchase is done through a written application you need to contact the call centre to activate at 800 00 800 or + 357 22 128000 (if calling from abroad), Monday – Friday, 7:45 – 20:00, Saturday and Sunday 8:30 until 20:00). You may also assign it for use to any other subscriptions you maintain (you need to repeat the same process to each subscription you wish to use it).
- After the purchase of a Digipass APP, you need to proceed first with Setup on your Device ( Setup is made through the BOC App) Then, you may proceed with option Activate / Switch Usage if you wish to use it instead of your current Digipass (if the purchase is done through a written application you need to contact the call centre to activate at 800 00 800 or + 357 22 128000 (if calling from abroad), Monday - Friday, 7:45 – 20:00, Saturday - Sunday 8:30 - 20:00. You may also assign it for use to any other subscriptions you maintain (you need to repeat the same process to each subscription you wish to use it).
Process applicable for Full Version:
- Select Digipass Model / Type: Select the model you wish to purchase
- View Digipass Characteristics: Click to view the general characteristics and other information for each Digipass model
- Registered Mobile Number: Ensure that the number displayed is correct since all set up information (for the DIGIPASS APP) and the One Time PINs – OTPs (for the SMS DIGIPASS), will be sent to this number.
- Change Contact Information: Before you proceed with this transaction, you can change your mobile number via option Change Contact Information, if it is incorrect. Alternatively, contact the call centre at 800 00 800 or + 357 22 128000 (if calling from abroad), Monday – Friday, 7:45 - 20:00, Saturday - Sunday, 8:30 - 20:00 (if your subscription is a business subscription and you do not own any retail subscriptions the change of contact information can be done by contacting your banker).
- Ordering Account Details: Select the account to be debited with the purchase charges
- I Accept the Terms and Conditions: Click in the box, after reading the Terms and Conditions
- Submit: Click to submit the transaction
- Digipass Code: Enter a digipass code from your existing digipass ( if required)
- Confirm: Click to confirm the transaction
- Transaction Number: The system returns a message at the top of the page, with the transaction status. Click on the transaction number to view the specific transaction details
Once the transaction is completed you receive an SMS message which includes the serial number of your Digipass.