Option through which you can save the information of a payment for future use. Retrieval is easy.
- The transactions that support templates are:
- Transfers to Connected Accounts
- Transfers to Bank of Cyprus Customers
- Transfers to Local Banks
- Payment Orders
- Utility Bill payments
- Tax Payments
Process for Saving a Template
- Enter all necessary payment details in one of the above options
- Save Template: Click to save the template
- Enter a name for the template in the field provided and click Save
- A message will be shown on the top part of your screen Template was saved successfully
Process to Load or Amend a Template
- Load Template: Click to load a template
- Select the template Name from the drop down list and click Load. All saved details will be shown on your screen.
- You can change any of the details. To save the amended template details click on Save Template.
- Enter a new name to save it as a new template. Click on Save
- A message will be shown on your screen Template was saved successfully
Delete a Template
- To delete a saved template Click on Load Template
- Select the template Name you wish to delete from the drop down list and click on Delete. All saved details will be deleted
- A message will be shown on your screen that the Template was deleted successfully