After a financial transaction you should visit the "Transaction Status" page in order to verify the status of your transaction.
"Transaction Status" can be found:
- by clicking on the Transaction Ref. Number that is shown upon confirmation of the transaction
- by selecting from the Menu/Accounts/Transaction Status. Select the account from which the transaction was made.
There are nine different "transaction status" as follows:
- Completed:The transaction was sent from 1bank system, was fully processed by the core banking system and was applied to the account. All accounting/onward processing completed.
- Pending for Approval: The transaction was created but approval / authorisation from other User(s) is needed. It is applicable only with multiple signatures.
- Pending: The transaction is pending to be executed on the Execution Date.
- Created: These are transactions that have not yet been posted to the core banking system.
- Submitted: The transaction was sent from the 1bank system to the core banking system but no response was received from the core banking system yet.
- Accepted: The transaction was sent from 1bank system, to the core banking system and will be processed through the branches of Bank. It is applicable with Payment Orders (Cyprus) up to the amount of 50.000 in EURO where the beneficiary's account is in a bank within Cyprus.
- Declined: The transaction was Pending for Approval or Pending (Future date Payment) and a User declined the transaction.
- Rejected: Transactions that have been rejected from the core banking system. If you move your mouse over the word Rejected, the rejection reason will be shown.
- Failed: 1bank System Abnormal error
The functionality "Save Template", which appears for every transfer / payment, allows you to save any transfer / payment details you carry out in order to enable you to carry out the same transaction in the future.
The screen "Load Template", which appears for every transfer / payment, allows you to load and use the information of a previous transfer / payment that you’ve already saved as a template. When you click on "Load Template" you can view all your saved templates.
The screen "Menu Options" under "Settings" allows you to include the screens / functionalities (favourites) you want to include in "My Menu" option.
The screen "Customize" under "Settings", allows you to set the order in which your accounts will appear on your "Balance Overview". You can also give an alternative name (alias) to each of your accounts.
The functionality "Apply Filter" that appears in all the informative screens, allows you to filter information – to make search results more specific. For example, you can filter the customer's name, account type, transaction type, the currency of the accounts that you wish to appear in your search results etc.
Press at the same time Ctrl and (+) in order to increase the font’s size on your screen. Press Ctrl and (–) in order to decrease the fonts size on your screen. Press Ctrl and 0 to return to the default font size.
Click on the reference number of the transaction that appears under "Transaction Status" screen and you will see a printable format with all the transaction details.
1bank provides you with the capability to execute future dated transfers / payments through Internet and Mobile Banking. This function is available for the following transactions:
- Transfers between my accounts
- Transfers to BOC customers
- Transfers to Local Banks
- Payment Order
- Bill Payments
For the above transfers / payments you can now enter an Execution date up to 6 months from the date of creation.
The 1bank Internet Banking system allows you to upload a file for multiple payments. This option allows Users to carry out a number of different transfers and payments to different recipients. This function is available in Transfers & Payments / Multiple Payments