The Bank of Cyprus now offers its new smart banking functionality to all users of smartphones with iOS (iphone, ipad, ipod touch) and Android software through the Bank of Cyprus mobile application.
To access Mobile Banking
You need a mobile phone handset with an internet browser.
You also need your User ID and your Passcode, which you can obtain:
- by filling in the online application form (only for individuals)
- from any of our branches
- by calling 800 00 800 or +357 22 128000 from abroad (for individuals only)
- if you represent legal entities (such as companies, cooperatives or commercial brands) you can obtain the necessary documents from your branch or print them from our website.
For transfers and payments to third parties you need to obtain either one of the two Digipass (SMS Digipass or Digipass APP) to ensure the security of your transactions.
- 800 00 800
- Calling from abroad +357-22128000
- Service hours
- Monday to Friday, 07:45 until 20:00
- Saturday and Sunday 8:30 until 20:00