Charity is a mouse click away! QuickPay service is enriched with the new service, "Donations" This service enables the user to transfer funds as a donation, quick and easy, to a Charitable Organisation for a specific charity event.
Through the QuickPay "Donations," you may carry out transfers of up to €150 daily.
QuickPay is offered free of charge and is available through the Bank of Cyprus application in the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
The procedure for sending a Donation:
- Download the Bank of Cyprus application and activate the QuickPay service.
- Select "Donations" from the main menu.
- Enter the code provided by the Organisation (e.g. DON-123456).
- Enter the donation amount and your message/wish.
- Select Submit and then confirm.
- Your donation and message have been sent to the account of the Organisation.
- With the completion of the transaction the QuickPay user will receive a transfer confirmation SMS.
You need the following:
- Mobile smartphone handset with internet access.
- Your 1bank User ID and Passcode with full service access.
If you are not an existing 1bank subscriber, you can apply for your 1bank access codes:
- by filling in the online application form (only for individuals)
- by calling 800 00 800 or +357 22 128000 from abroad (only for individuals)
- from any of our branches
- 800 00 800
- Calling from abroad +35722128000
- Service hours
- Monday to Friday, 07:45 until 20:00
- Saturday and Sunday 9:00 until 17:00