Additional security measure on 1bank login
We would like to inform you that early in September, 1bank will introduce an additional one-time security measure upon login, namely “Trust device”. This security measure is a European Payment Directive (PSD2) obligation for stronger customer authentication.
More specifically, upon login to 1bank:
- If you are using a six digit static passcode (or biometrics on mobile banking app), you will need to “Trust” your mobile device or browser (Internet explorer, Firefox, Safari etc.) once, by entering an extra verification code that will be sent to you via sms text or e-mail according to your selection.
- If you own a Digipass, you will also be able to select the Digipass OTP as an option for trusting your mobile device or browser.
If you login to 1bank with a passcode generated from a Digipass, you will not need to follow the above procedure.
Please note that, upon your login to our mobile banking app the “Trust Device” procedure will be mandatory. However, when you login in our internet banking from your computer/laptop, you will have the following two options:
- Trust the browsers you are using once (Internet explorer, Firefox, Safari etc.) and login to 1bank.
- Follow the above procedure (extra verification code via sms/e-mail/Digipass) upon every login without trusting a specific browser.
- 800 00 800
- Calling from abroad +35722128000
- Service hours
- Monday to Friday, 07:45 until 17:00
- Saturday 9:00 until 17:00