You will want to change everything! Renovate your primary residence or holiday home.
DurationUp to 15 years
Loan amountUp to 80% of the property value
- Grace Period
- Installment postponement
eHousing LoanOnline financing quickly, through 1Bank
The scheme is offered to permanent residents of Cyprus only. If you are not a permanent resident of Cyprus for the last 5 years, call in at any of our Bank of Cyprus branche to find out about your options.
- Renovation of primary residence: Up to 80% of the value of the property
- Renovation of holiday home: Up to 70% of the value of the property.
Interest Rate Option
- Fixed interest rate for 3 or 5 years. After the end of the fixed interest period, the interest rate changes to variable.
- Variable rate for the entire duration of the loan.
For the variable interest rate, you can select the Bank’s base rate for housing loans or Euribor 6m rate
The scheme is not charged with initial bank fees and charges for first valuation
Find out more on our current interest rates here.
Maximum repayment period
- 15 years (for changes to the building structure)
- 10 years (for all other cases)
Minimum repayment period
Maximum age of borrower at loan maturity
To renovate your home, you have to submit all the necessary architectural drawings and certificates.
You have the option of paying a low installment during the first year, equal to the interest payable for that period.
In case of unforeseen events, you can postpone the payment of up to 2 monthly installments per year (24 installments during the life of your loan).
“Green” Housing Loan
For those of you who are eco-conscious and show it in practice!
If your house or apartment has a Class A building energy performance certification, we will deposit 0,50% of the loan amount (maximum €500) to your credit card account upon full withdrawal of the loan.
Class A and Class B building energy performance certifications are the best energy categories. In practice, this means lower fuel and electricity costs and fewer carbon dioxide emissions in the atmosphere.
- Calling from abroad +357 22128000
- Service hours
- Monday to Friday, 07:45 until 20:00
- Saturday and Sunday 09:00 - 17:00