EU Financial Products
Through Bank of Cyprus, businesses or self- employed persons seeking loans and other facilities on favourable terms, and interested in expanding and growing their business, now have the opportunity to participate in European financing schemes.
Bank of Cyprus has been offering European financing products since 2010.
In collaboration with the European Investment Bank (EIB), the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Republic of Cyprus and the European Investment Fund.
- InnovFin SME Guarantee Facility, (2018-2022) (€10,000,000) - Available until March 2022 or until the fund is exhausted
- Juncker Plan in cooperation with EIB for loans over €15,000,000
Bank of Cyprus has managed the following European Products:
- JEREMIE FRSP, a co-financing product (2010-2012),(€20,000,000) - absorbed
- JEREMIE FLPG (2011-2013), (€5,000,000) - absorbed
- JEREMIE FRSP, a co-financing product (2013-2015), (€17,000,000) - absorbed
- Trade Finance Facility ΕΙΒ (2013-2016), (€50,000,000)
- EIB Development Loans (2014-2016), (€66,000,000) -absorbed
- EIB Loans (2016-2018), (€100,000,000)-absorbed
- EIB Loans (2017-2019), (€35,000,000) - absorbed
- EIB Loans (2017-2019), (€100,000,000)-absorbed
- Cyprus Entrepreneurship Fund (CYPEF) (2015-2019), (€120,000,000) -absorbed
- EIB Loans (2018-2020), (€50,000,000)- absorbed
- EBRD Trade Finance Programme (2016-2020) (€100,000,000)
- EIB Loans (2019-2021) (€100,000,000)