Global Custody services
We offer a full range of Global Custody Services through the Custody and Trust unit for investments in the local and international markets.
All clients’ investments held under custody by the Bank of Cyprus are ring-fenced and are kept off-balance sheet, being segregated from the Bank’s own assets.
The Bank uses a carefully selected quality network of sub-custodians to ensure the proper and efficient safekeeping of clients’ assets. We have access to financial instruments in over 50 markets worldwide and can offer access to over 100,000 mutual funds in various jurisdictions through a single point access platform.
Our Core Custody services include the following:
- Safekeeping of assets
- Trade settlement
- Tax reclamation and relief at source
- Income collection of interest, dividends and principal repayments
- Corporate action processing
- Proxy voting/class actions
- Accounting and valuations
- Reporting of portfolio holdings in customized format and frequency.