Customer/Group Management / Create Group
Option through which you can create a group (s) of the customers with which you usually work in 1bank Internet Banking.
- Customers are considered the account holders (private individuals/legal entities) by whom you have been authorized to manage their accounts
- The maximum number of customers that can be added in a group is 1000
- Once you create a group you can select it through the filters of any transaction and work with it during your current session. (once a group is selected, only the accounts of these customers will appear in all transactions, to work with)
- You can create more than one group
- You can set up a group as the default –this group will be the default to work with during your future sessions.
- The first group created becomes automatically default until you set up another one as default
- The last group set as default replaces previous default group
- Once you create at least one group you must work with groups in 1bank. If you need to work with all accounts use option settings>customer/group management>selection of customers
Process for creating your group
- Name: enter a name for your Group
- Mark as Default Group : click on mark as Default Group if you wish this Group to be the default to work with in future sessions (otherwise you will select it from Filters of each transaction)
- Selected Customers: Select one or more customers to Add:
- Use one of the buttons Add, Add All, Add Page, to transfer the customers to the right. All the accounts belonging only to these customers will be added to your group.
- Use one of the buttons Remove, Remove All, Remove Page, to transfer the customers to the left. All the accounts belonging to these customers will be removed from your group.
- Submit: Click to save the changes
Process for customer search
You can search for a specific customer found on the left. The facility is useful for subscribers with a large number of connected customers.
- Name: Enter the name of the customer you are searching and click on Search. The list on the left will show the search result
- View All: Click to view all the customer names in the list.