Digipass Management - Activate / Switch Usage
Option through which you can select which Digipass to Activate / Switch Usage to, for the specific subscription:
If you have applied for a New Digipass, through Internet or Mobile Banking, you can use this option to activate your Digipass. If you have applied for a New Digipass through manual application you cannot use this option to activate it. Contact the call centre, instead.
At anytime, you can switch to another digipass you own through this option. Existing access and daily transaction limits applicable to this subscription will not change.
- Transaction is available to both retail and business subscribers who already have an activate Digipass on their subscription and can submit money transactions.
- View Digipass Characteristics carefully before selecting which type to Activate / Switch Usage to.
- In order to Activate / Switch Usage to a Digipass APP, first set up the digipass on your preferred device.
Process applicable for Full Version:
- Select Digipass: Select the type you wish to Activate / Switch Usage to
- View Digipass Characteristics: Click to view the general characteristics and other information for each Digipass type
- Registered Mobile Number: Ensure that the number displayed is correct since all activation information and the One Time PINs ( OTPs), will be sent to this number.
- Change Contact Information: Before you proceed with this transaction, you can change your personal mobile number via option Change Contact Information, if it is incorrect.
- Submit: Click to submit the transaction
- Verification Method: Select verification method and enter code (if required)
- Confirm: Click to confirm the transaction
- Transaction Number: The system returns a message at the top of the page, with the transaction status. Click on the transaction number to view the specific transaction details
Once the transaction is completed you receive an SMS message which inform you that the Digipass is activated.