With cash, wherever you are! You never run out of money no matter where you are! Make simple and easy payments. If you have a fixed income, you can choose the classic card. The Gold and Platinum cards are ideal if you have a high income.
- Participation in the antamivi Scheme: The Scheme rewards points for your daily transactions with Bank of Cyprus cards. You earn points every time you use your cards to purchase from businesses participating in the Scheme. You can also redeem them at these businesses, paying less or no money.
- If you are a Platinum cardholder, you can obtain a Priority Pass card and gain access to 600 lounges in 300 cities in 100 countries.It is necessary for Priority Pass holders to present their card when entering Airport Lounges (where the Priority Pass sign appears). The charge is €24 per person per visit.
- Concierge Service, specially designed for business travelers (Gold and Platinum cardholders). Contact the special travel line at 22519211 (+357 22519211 for international calls).
- Participation in Card Scheme Draw.
- Free travel insurance for Gold and Platinum cardholders.
- Free student travel insurance when the full ticket price is paid before your trip using your parents’ Gold or Platinum card.
- Linked to one of your accounts.
- 24-hour ATM service.
- Contactless technology.
- Greater security with SMS Care.
- 800 00 800
- Calling from Abroad + 357-22128000
- Service hours
- Monday to Friday, 07:45 until 20:00
- Saturday and Sunday, 09:00 until 17:00
- About Internet Card Transactions
- Feel safe with your card
- Cards Terms and Conditions
- Cards Terms and Conditions with prior effect
- Prepaid Cards Terms and Conditions
- Prepaid Cards Terms and Conditions with prior effect
- Apple Pay Terms & Conditions
- BoC Wallet Terms & Conditions
- Card Transactions Dispute Process
- Card Disputed Transaction Form
- Declaration for Wearable & Tagpay
- New Card Designs
- Press Release-New Card Designs
- Card Transaction Administration Fees
- Card Disputed Transaction Form(Thomas Cook)
- Procedure of Disputed Card Transaction/s (Thomas Cook)
- Questions/Answers For Thomas Cook